Processing Ruffles and Ribbon TrimsIn this e-dossier you will find sewing instructions for twelve different fabric ribbons trims and ruffles.
Ruffles are fabric trimmings that are pleated by pulling, folding or ironing straight strip of cuts of fabric – in contrast to the round cut strip of a flounce. Ruffles and ribbon trims are applied to blouses, dirndls, evening and wedding gowns for decoration. In this e-dossier you will find sewing instructions for twelve different types of trims.
- Ruched Ribbon Trim
- Smocked Ribbon Trim
- Fluted Ribbon Trim / Heart Ribbon Trim
- Triangle folded Ribbon Trim
- Scallop Shell Ribbon Trim
- Rose Ribbon Trim / Frogmouth /Flower ribbon trim
- Rosemary Ribbon Trim
- Double Wave Ribbon Trim
- Stairway Ribbon Trim ”Hexentreppe”
- Zigzag Ribbon Trims
- Ruffled Ribbon
Format: DIN A4
Page Count: 3 Pages