Pattern Riding ClothingIn European sizes 36-46. Printed pattern sheet or PDF download (depending on purchasing option)
The pattern contains a riding jacket (hacking jacket) and breeches in sizes 36 to 46.
Riding apparel must not only be comfortable, appropriate and functional. The fashion-conscious rider is increasingly attaching importance to a chic appearance for herself and her horse.
Details of the Riding Jacket
- falling lapel with rounded collar
- waistcoat part gripped by the underlap
- viennese seams in the back part
- flap pockets and one welt pocket
Details of the Breeches
- attached waistband, slightly higher at the back, with lace
- welt pocket on the peplum
- trimming on inner leg and buttocks
- slit in the hem of the trousers
Breathable functional fabrics, microfibre and cotton blends
Important note on content:
The pattern does not include detailed sewing instructions. Lining parts and facings must be copied out yourself.
Note on the download product:
This pattern has a size of 99 x 70 cm (original size). The download PDF can be printed out in the copy shop of your choice.