Pattern Making WaistcoatsIn this E-Dossier you will find the instructions for the pattern construction of waistcoats for men with different lapel variants.
In this E-Dossier you will find the instructions for the pattern construction of waistcoats for men with different lapel variants and button plackets. Template for all Waistcoats is the basic pattern block of the waistcoat (without seam allowance) or another narrow vest basic pattern.
Details of the single-breasted Waistcoats
- Waistcoat with long falling lapel and tree buttons
- Waistcoat with shawl collar and six buttons
- Waistcoat with lapel collar and six buttons
- Waistcoat with long, narrow shawl collar / Smoking vest
- Waistcoat with doubble collar and two buttons
Details of the double-breasted Waistcoats
- Double-breasted Waistcoats with shawl collar with three pairs of buttons and two-piece shawl collar / Smoking vest
- Double-breasted Waistcoats with pointed lapel and with two pairs of buttons
- Waistcoats with three-piece pointed lapel, inclined centre front and five buttons (two pairs of buttons and one single button)
Format: DIN A4
Page Count: 5 Pages