Pattern Making Statement-SleevesIn this e-dossier, you will find instruction on pattern construction for eight different types of sleeves and a basic block for women.
In this e-dossier, you will find instruction on pattern construction for eight different types of sleeves based on a two-seam sleeve.
- Basic pattern for two-seam sleeves for jackets & coats
- Slim sleeve, curved downwards
- Sleeve falling wide at the bottom
- Three-quarter length sleeve, extended downwards and with dart from the hem
- Extended cuffed sleeve with darts
- Half-length puffy sleeve
- Short sleeve, pleated at the top
- Sleeve with cut balloon and five ball pleats
- Sleeve, extended downwards, with detachment and row effect
Format: DIN A4
Page Count: 06 pages