Pattern Making Men’s Grading Breeches & Worker BreechesIn this e-dossier, you will find instruction on pattern construction for worker breeches for men and on grading breeches for men.
In this e-dossier, you will find instruction on pattern construction for a basic breeches block, for worker breeches for men and on grading breeches for men.
Please note that our e-dossiers are contents from our pattern making reference books or extracts from our professional magazine.
It explains step by step how to enlarge and reduce patterns in different men’s sizes.
Basic breeches block
Details worker breeches:
Template: Basic breeches block in size 50
- front slash pockets
- front right patch pockets in the back
- patch tool pocket in the back
- double seams at seat
- separated knee parts with darts placed together
- knee cuffs with side adjustment flap
- high waistband in back
Grading chart breeches
- Grading breeches from size 50 to size 48, 46 & 44
- Grading breeches from size 50 to size 52, 54, 56 & 58
Format: DIN A4
Page Count: 10 pages