Pattern Making Fitting Errors on Women’s BlousesIn this e-dossier, you will find instruction on alteration of six different types of fitting errors on women' s blouses.
In this e-dossier, you will find instruction on alteration of six different types of fitting errors on women’ s blouses.
Fitting error wide shoulders:
- tension between the neckline and armhole
Fitting error narrow shoulders:
- wrinkles on the upper sleeve, creases along the armhole
Fitting error round back:
- diagonal tension lines on the back of the bodice, wrinkles on the front
Fitting error very upright posture incl. large bust variant:
- tension on the front bodice, compressed fabric between the shoulder blades
Fitting error sleeves too tight – cross pleats:
- crosswise creases on the sleeve
Fitting error sleeves too wide – longitudinal pleats:
- longitudinal pleats on the sleeve
Format: DIN A4
Page Count: 8 pages