Pattern Baby ClothingIn European Sizes 50 – 86. Printed pattern sheet or PDF download (depending on purchasing option).
The pattern includes baby clothing, in European sizes 50 – 86.
- Basic long-sleeved body block
- Basic long-sleeved shirt block
- Basic short-sleeved body block
- Basic undershirt block
- Basic panties block
- Basic trouser block
- Basic short-sleeved shirt block
- Elastic material makes it easier to put on and allows sufficient freedom of movement.
- Baby skin is still very sensitive and reacts very fast to external influences, so fabrics with a soft, smooth surface are suitable for baby clothing. When clothes are worn directly on the skin, the fabric should be chosen very carefully.
- Classic textiles for baby clothes are soft jersey, fine fabrics made of cotton and wool, as well as velour and fleece.
- The neckline should be finished with a small button facing on less elastic fabrics to make it easier to put on.
- Seams should be closed with an elastic jersey stitch or overlock.
Important note on content:
The pattern does not contain detailed sewing instructions. Lining parts and covers are included.
Note on the download product:
This pattern has a size of 99 x 70 cm (original size). The download PDF can be printed out in your favourite copy shop.